top of page

Insurance and Benefits

Counselling and coaching is covered by most benefits and extended health insurance plans.

Many insurance plans cover Counselling Services with a Registered Social Worker (RSW) or a Registered Psychotherapist (RP).


Counselling with me  is covered by most insurance benefits. My Counselling Services may be covered by insurance companies such as Green Shield, Blue Cross, Sun Life, Canada Life Assurance Company, Manulife, Great-West Life, and other insurance companies. University and college students are covered by their student benefits.


Check your policy today!

Check your policy today!

To find out if you are covered by your insurance company for counselling services please do the following: 

  • Look under the extended health section of your insurance company’s website for coverage for counselling/therapy with an “MSW,” “RSW,” or "RP"

  • Call your insurance company and ask if you are covered for counselling with an MSW, RSW, or Registered Psychotherapist

  • Check under the extended health section of your benefits booklet for coverage to see an "MSW" or "RSW", or a "Registered Psychotherapist"

  • Connect with HR Representative to check and see if your benefits cover you to see an "MSW", "RSW", or "Registered Psychotherapist"

bottom of page